Smart Power Hardwire Battery Discharge Prevention kit
The Smart Power is a device that automatically cuts the power to the BlackVue Drive Recorder according to the configured voltage - the power is cut if the voltage drops below the configured value to prevent the battery of the vehicle being discharged.
This works effectively the same as the more expensive Powermagic kit and is for use with Blackvue cameras
This product can be self installed but we would recommend that it's fitted by a professional auto electrician.
* Prevention to discharge Vehicle Battery
* Prevention to Reboot Black box/Navigation
* Configuring the Voltage to Cut-off the Power
* Semi-permanent fuse usage
* Cigar jack connection socket
* For 12-24V
* Rated Output Voltage 12-24V DC
* Output current - Rated current 1A, max 2A
* Output voltage cut-off 11.6~11.8V (0.05V) 22.8~23.2V (0.1V) on the basis of the input
* Output voltage restoration 11.7~11.9V (0.05V) 22.9~23.3V (0.1V) on the basis of the input
* Output Voltage Cutoff Timer 1 ~ 72 hrs