Premium quality welding sleeves made of split cowhide leather with stitching made from Para-aramid. Designed to protect the forearm and elbow in the toughest environment. The elasticated ends ensures maximum protection and a secure fit for welders.
This industry leading flame resistant range provides multi standard protection for hazardous environments. These state of the art products are the result of years of experience combined with advanced technology and market research. Commitment to the health, safety and comfort of the wearer can be seen in the wide range of products suitable for all climates and end uses.
- CE certified
- Class 2 welding protection
- Elasticated cuffs for a secure fit
- Designed to be worn in a tough work environment
- Designed with a comfort fit
- EN ISO 11611 Class 2 (A1)
- Split Cowhide Leather